Thursday, September 24, 2009

Feeling a Moment by Feeder # 2


This is a very unique song to say the least. It is mixed with some high vocals and rock. "Feeling a Moment" is a very deep song making you really think about the lyrics in the song. Feeder starts the song out by describing how things can be depressing at times, and how things can turn south very quickly. They ask how you feel about certain metaphors in the song. It also makes you look at your decisions that you have made and there consequences. Feeder then reminds you that you are never alone in your journey and that someone is always there for you.

At this certain time in my life I can really relate to this song and it's meaning. Sometimes I can feel entrapped with everything that is going on in my life. Even though I have been patient with certain things, I can feel it slipping away. And not knowing what to do in life. I feel like I can really relate to the choirs in this song. Enough of my blabbering here is the score.

Lyrics - 5 Lyrics are very deep and can be interpreted many ways
Beat - 5 Very unique with the mix of high pitches and rock beat
Accessibility - 5 Can clearly understand the lryics
Originality - 5 Original in beat and lyrics
Memorable - 5 This song can get stuck in your head
Replay Ability - 5 I have played this song over and over again already

Overall - 100% A Highly Recommend This Song

Review done by Brett
bthemansherb.blogspot.com


Song can be purchased through iTunes, please check out our iMix list search: The Reviewed Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment